Re: Re: doo bee doo bee doooo...(no, but i wrecked my dak)

From: Hop (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 14 2004 - 11:22:20 EST

Had a chance to take a couple of pics..
http://www.uberstorage.com/tex/public/Dakota/wreck/
Doesn't look too bad. One fender, front bumper, a/c condenser, radiator,
park and turn lamp, grill, and realigning the body with the frame. It slid
around on the PA lift. I assume that the frame is straight and none of the
body bolts are bent. On the up side i'm having them color match the bumper
facias! One of the mods i wanted to do but couldn't justify it.
--Hop