Re: U-Joints...

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Nov 14 2004 - 11:27:30 EST

Bill Day wrote:
> OK, looks like I need to consider my U-Joint selection and choise for my
> DAK. I do not have the 3 piece alum. graph. rear driveshat so I am guessing
> I only need to purchase 4 u-joints? 2 for the front shaft and 2 for the
> rear... From what I gather on Napas site, the front 2 are different where
> as the rear 2 are the same part at both ends? Is this corrrect?
>
> TIA,
>
> Bill Day
> 95 CC v6 3.9L 4wd

Call around and check prices and parts. When it comes to chassis parts
- I would stick with either Dana/Spicer or Moog. I don't care for AZ's
own brands of chassis parts. However those were exactly what I bought
for Christine - but due to certain mitigating circumstances - I was
never really able to see how well the new U-joints hold up heh.

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!