Idea for The List Archves

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Nov 14 2004 - 13:05:55 EST

Hey Jon? I was browsing through my Moilla BBS reader, looking over all
the posts sorted by user name - and had an idea. Just for kicks, would
there be a way to write up a little script to sort and count all the
arvhice posts by who sent them - and how many posts a certain user made?

Granted if you were to use the "user name" for search and sort criteria
- you would get slightly inaccurate results due to people changing user
names or posting from multiple sources. I know you some times post as
"Jon" and more frequently "jon@dakota-truck.net" - see my point?

Was just an idea I had!

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!