OH MY! I feel like Bush :-)

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Nov 14 2004 - 16:30:14 EST

I made 3 runs at TMP today before it started to get a little crowded.

I decided to pack it in, even though that works out to $10 a run :-P

Conditions were better than yesterday when I set a pb of 13.95.
Temp. was up to the mid 40F, humidity down about 10%, baro. was
up a tick to 30.0" from 29.9". Biggest change was that the headwind
was replaced with a left to right crosswind of about 10 mph.

Run 1: 2.04 60', 5.76 330', 8.87 @ 78.84 1/8th, 11.56 1000', 13.83 @ 99.41 :-)
Run 2: 2.03, 5.73, 8.82 @ 79.19, 11.51, 13.77 @ 99.44 :-) :-)
Run 3: 2.04, 5.73, 8.82 @ 79.23, 11.50, 13.76 @ 99.65 :-) :-) :-)

What a SWEET way to wind up the track season ! Still looking to
crack that 100 mph trap speed. A little tailwind and I might have
done it.

Made 2 changes from last season's 13.98. Replaced the cat with
a straight pipe that Jon Steiger fabbed up for me (bolt in, bolt out :-) )
and advanced my cam timing from 111* to 108* for a little more
torque & hp in the low and mid rpm ranges.

I also finished 6th in points standing for Street ET brackets. No prize
money :-( but another nice track jacket :-)

And I just love those 75% gate brackets that TMP has in October. First two
were cancelled due to rain. I went up to the third and last one. Ran
2 races. Lost 2 races (bulbed/broke out). Picked up $105 in prize money :-O
Best loser in Street Class (only 2 of us) and best loser in semis against
a Pro ET racer :-)

"Still helmetless" Bob