RE: Re: RE: Have no choice now...

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 11:49:00 EST

I agree, if you think taking your life would make hers easier, it
won't...and it does you no good either. This is a great time to get a job,
even if its just for the Holidays. Pick yourselves up and get going, you
can do it and the heck with the previous employer. The best revenge is for
you to achieve success in spite of him.

Good luck
Rascal