RE: Have no choice now...

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 16:39:27 EST

I went through the same thing myself.. My previous employer was making it
difficult for me to find another job; ended up finding one where it was just
a matter of who we knew.
Some friends did step up and help us out in the toughest times; and know
were finally starting to head back in the right direction.. It's a long
hard road; and if I was in a position to help; I'd do what I could; but
unfortunately, I don't have connections to help with finding work; and can't
spare anything financially right now.
Best of luck to you both
Aaron