Re: RE: Shift Solinoid??

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 20:36:03 EST

bob i replaced both sensors on my Valve body.I replaced the OD solenoid and
the one that you are talkingabou tand still had to take the vake body off.

Gary do what i did. Replace the realy in the fuse box thats under the hood.
you know that troubles that i was having. all i had to do was to buy a $7
realy and it was fixed. try that first.