Re: RE: Have no choice now...

From: Bill Knight (wknight40@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Nov 16 2004 - 06:43:35 EST

Hope I'm not late on this. Suicide is not the answer. Also nearly all, if
not all inurance policies have a suicide clause. If suicide is found the
policy is null and void. As fo the employer by law they are not allowed to
say anything bad about a former employee. The worst thing they can say is
"No comment, or no opinion". They can say all the good they want but cannot
make you look bad. This is defamation of character. Better Business Bureau
and the local Equal Employment Oppertunitiy Association would also be good
starts.