RE: Re: RE: Have no choice now...

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 2004 - 05:47:05 EST

I agree with josh on the handout. Why not just come right out and ask for
it!! ever heard of welfare ? wisconsin does have it. It may take a few
months but there are jobs out there.

No sense of pulling a woe is me. I myself have lost jobs twice and i am sure
others on this list have lost jobs also. Sure we are sorry to hear that your
wife lost her job but whining about it isnt going to pay the bills nor would
the little amount of money that you may get from this list. Plenty of job
ads also on the web besides your local newspaper.

what does your wife do by the way ?