RE: Permanent belly pan fix

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 08:30:41 EST

No permanent fix (unless you feel like welding an aluminum plate to the
manifold - risky as the manifold is a "dirty" casting).

Stick with a aluminum plate (like the one from APS or Hughes), "The Right
Stuff" RTV, proper TQ, and that should hold. (Worked on mine with 10# boost
and nitrous - still sealed).

- Bernd