Re: Permanent belly pan fix

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 10:50:49 EST

On Tue, November 16, 2004 4:00 pm, Josh Battles said:

> BTW, how many miles are on your truck? I've got just about 70k miles of
> HARD usage and mine's still in tip top shape.

Coming up on 110k. I think it was around 70-80k miles when Jon fixed this
the first time for me, but I'd have to look at my records to be sure.
That was part of the 19-hour wrenchfest in the cold before the heaters
were installed in the barn. Not pleasant.

I'm still not sure the gasket is bad, maybe I'll find some other reason.
I've determined it isn't bad fuel, as I've filled up twice since it
started pinging.