Re: Idea for The List Archves

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 16:47:45 EST

At 03:16 PM 11/17/04, you wrote:
>BTW, I don't think I've congratulated you on your track results yet. Too
>bad we didn't get a chance to come out and watch any races this year.
>Maybe next year? Are you still going to be racing next year? Hope so.
>Jason Bleazard

Thanks. I will be but, right now, I "intend" not to run on hot and humid
days and only on one day in any of the 2-day events.

Up until last weekend, it was a pretty frustrating season what with
the random misfire that I would get just after the 1000' mark ... not good
for bracket racing :-( I haven't fully found a solution that works 100%
of the time but it's a lot better than it was.

Hope we can all get together soon after the new year and discuss/plan
a whole lot of mischievious things :-P

Bob