Re: RE: Got my 11's and broke her :(

From: Dave Downing (ddowning@nosc.mil)
Date: Thu Nov 18 2004 - 11:59:54 EST

Thanks, I like it cause it catches a lot of people off guard, they don't
expect it from a Dak :) It's totally streetable, it's been my daily driver
since I bought it new in '02, 66K miles on it, 40K of that has been with the
blower. I even drove it last winter, I'll never do that again, snow in a
450rwhp 2wd truck is not fun! LOL I wasn't too surprised to see a couple of
pistons eat it, they've taken a lot of abuse ;) Shooting for low 11's and
120+ traps with the new block. That's some wicked mph you've got in your
Eclipse, looks like some traction problems, huh? hehe

-Dave