Re: Re: Got my 11's and broke her :(

From: Dave Downing (ddowning@nosc.mil)
Date: Thu Nov 18 2004 - 11:50:07 EST

Yeah, I'm gonna be looking for low 11's on the new block, and still fully
streetable :)

It should be a pretty decent rig when I'm done with it, and still a good
daily driver. Gonna go mild on the lift, probably only 3.5" and make up for
the rest with some serious fender trimming (that's why I got the two door,
more room to trim, I wanna keep the cog low), run 33x12.50 BFG MT's, 4.56's
and probably a locker for the rear. Hopefully I'll be doing this setup in
the spring. If I can get it done in time for the bbq, I'll take a shot at
the waterfall, I ain't skeered ;) hehe

-Dave