Re: Got my 11's and broke her :(

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 18 2004 - 18:07:47 EST

I just figured since you were going the H-beam Rod route and Forged Pistons,
a 4" MP crank wouldn't be too much more cost way's vesus the gain in
displacement....

It'll definitely be Faster when it's back together!

Ron
01' Dakota Sport RC 3.9...
99' Dakota SLT CC 5.2...
http://www.dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/mygallery.asp?id=8143