Re: Happy Birthday DML and Happy Anniversary!

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 02:16:07 EST

I'm all for an aniversary meet! I personally like the idea of having one at
the Warren plant, but if it ends up to be in St. Louis or wherever, I'm
game. I know we would need to plan 6-8 months in advance, but with some
dedicated planners, we could do it!

Let me be the first to volunteer to be on some sort of blue ribbon fact
finding committee! :)

--

Gary Hedlin www.garyhedlin.com 2005 Dakota SLT CC 4.7 5spd 1998 Dakota Sport RC 3.9