Re: Getrag 238 6 Speed Availability?

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 02:03:28 EST

Didn't see a damn one when I was shopping. Of course I need one like I need
a pink gorilla.... But annyway I did ask a sales guy when I was looking, and
he stated that it's probably an " order only " item. So if you want one I
guess ya gotta order a truck with it.

But who needs a manual anyway?? I'm more than happy with the 5spd auto I
have.... I already have a confirmed kill of a Mustang GT with the 05.
Granted it was my brother who can't shift worth a $hit....But a kill is a
kill, and a pink gorilla is still a pink gorilla.

That's just the facts of life! :)

--

Gary Hedlin www.garyhedlin.com 2005 Dakota SLT CC 4.7 5spd 1998 Dakota Sport RC 3.9