Re: Re: DML 10th Anniversary National Meet

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 08:38:12 EST

Man that would so rock if I didnt have to drive 1500 miles...

The one-horse town deal would be kewl, isn't there an off-road park in
Missourri? Myabe there's a little town near it.. camping.. fair summer
weather.....

I could definitely go for something like that..

Bill Day
billday@comwares.net

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's