Re: DML 10th Anniversary National Meet

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 05:36:41 EST

 Hey, DBDoMPfIWUMOT!

<snip> More people could
 get time off in the summer, better weather, not close to thanksgiving or
 Christmas - both times of the year when money for a long ass cross
 country trek, would be sparce.

 I would be more than willing to coordinate such a gathering. I am
 really charged up about this! How about everyone else? Can we actually
 make this happen!?!?! Lets do it!<snip>

Sounds like a PLAN!
Put out some feelers to the DML see who has CDL...
Then, if we've got DMLers who can drive the "Big Rigs", we can look into
renting
a bunch of 18-wheel car haulers...
If theses drivers are located strategically around the country, we simply
haul the DAKs to
 & from Mo, or Ks,or wherever & save the wear & tear on the individual
vehicles!
My $.02K...

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
Averill Park, NY