Re: Getrag 238 6 Speed Availability?

From: Andy Levy (andy.levy@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 09:25:57 EST

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 01:03:28 -0600, Gary Hedlin
<garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Didn't see a damn one when I was shopping. Of course I need one like I need
> a pink gorilla.... But annyway I did ask a sales guy when I was looking, and
> he stated that it's probably an " order only " item. So if you want one I
> guess ya gotta order a truck with it.

Couldn't find any sticks that matched my other criteria when I bought
my '03. Ended up ordering, and I think that was for the best.

> But who needs a manual anyway?? I'm more than happy with the 5spd auto I
> have....

Needs a manual, or wants a manual? I don't think I can go back to an
auto now. It drives me nuts when I drive Marci's car that I can't
shift it.