ATTN EVERYONE 10th Anniversary National Meet

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 12:01:53 EST

Bill Pitz wrote:

> Terrible Tom wrote:
>
>> I would be more than willing to coordinate such a gathering. I am
>> really charged up about this! How about everyone else? Can we actually
>> make this happen!?!?! Lets do it!
>

> Maybe, but you gotta come up with something better than a 3600 mile
> round trip for me. It takes me 4-5 months to drive that much normally. :-)
>
> -Bill

Bill made me realize something - inorder for a location to be decided
upon - I'll need to know exactly where everyone is. I don't need street
addresses - but I need town/city and state.

Also - if you could include a note as to how far you would be willing to
drive (one way) to attend this meet, that would also help. Some people
wouldn't quite care how far they have to drive - for others its a problem.

If everyone could email me your city/state info and how far you think
you would drive, that would be helpfull. Also - I want a time nailed
down - what does everyone think of my idea to do this in the
spring/summer of 2006? LIke I stated - that would give us more time to
plan and organize and better weather for us to do this in. It would be
more comfortable to go camping in 60-70 degree weather than 30-40
degree. Not to mention I think most state and national parks are closed
in november?

If you are going to email me - send email to SilverEightynine@aol.com

Make sure the subject line is something I can recognize so I don't
accidentally delete it LOL

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!