OT-LCD TV

From: James Calder (jCalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sun Nov 21 2004 - 21:43:50 EST

I want to install an LCD TV in my Dakota. OK...not really but I had to have
Dakota content so there it was.
I know there's a lot of tech savvy people on the list so thought I would ask
here (feel free to reply directly as to not cloud the list with this topic).
I'm in the market for a 19" LCD computer monitor. I noticed some 20" LCD
TV's w/ VGA input could be bought for less money (plus it will have a TV
tuner already). Is there a big difference in a LCD monitor and LCD TV
(besides to tuner)? I noticed the resolution in the TV's are not as high as
the monitors which would make the TV's native resolution. Anything else?
Thanks for any help,
James