Re: Happy Birthday DML and Happy Anniversary!

From: Joe Levy (JRLevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 21 2004 - 22:05:16 EST

The Newark, DE, Durango Plant (the only Durango plant) was closed to all
tours except schools and the Durango Owners Club (www.DurangoClub.com)
aftewr 9/11. Management has been very good to the DOC and continues to
invite us there for an event annually (over the objections of D-C
management in Detroit). Next year's tour will be in Sept or Oct, 2005.
Non-members can attend essentially by signing up for a 1-year membership
(plus a fee the DOC gets to offset some costs). DAK owners are welcome.
Check it out.

Joe - Trasurer, Durango Owners Club
2000 Durango SLT 4X4
2004 RAM SLT 4X4 Hemi QC SB