Re: Geographical Center of the US - was 10th Anniversary Meet

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 13:06:36 EST

On Mon, November 22, 2004 4:24 pm, Jason Bleazard said:

> On Mon, November 22, 2004 12:18 pm, B1LLYW@aol.com said:
>>
>> Denver is definitely too far.
>
> From where? I don't think we'll be able to move it much further west.

Sorry, Bill, for some reason I thought you were out on the west coast and
trying to say that Denver was too far east. I've been talking with Tom
offline, and he corrected me and told me that you're actually on the east
coast.

I guess my comments about smaller regional meets still apply, though. I
just don't see any way we're going to manage to find a location that'll
work for everyone.