RE: Need a paint for AC tubes

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 20:37:42 EST

The A/C lines will get very hot and very cold so you'll need a quality paint
that can handle this (not to mention cleaning the lines really good - no
dirt - to hold the paint).

Some folks have tried the high-temp ceramic paint (works well on dry/hot
items) but don't know how it'll hold up to the condensation and cold temp.

- Bernd