RE: DML 10th Anniversary National Meet

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 20:43:35 EST

Jon... I have a thought... I know, I know, dangerous... but anyway. Jason
and I plan on driving and taking the trailer. We could swing by your place
and pick up any of your camping gear that you want to take with you. That
way we can meet you there and you won't have to haul all your stuff on and
off the plane. Then we can drop it off at your place on the way back. What
do you think?

ttyl,

--

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond) prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow) prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice) prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue (Enterprise) his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)

MSN = black_dak_98@hotmail.com Yahoo = drazaelbn AIM = black98dak ICQ = 105346330