RE: Need a paint for AC tubes

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 09:10:26 EST

I wouldn't paint aluminum lines either but I believe those were first
introduced with the R134 stuff. My '92, R12 equipped AC came with black
painted steel lines and the original paint tended to chip or peel, causing
the lines to rust. I've seen the aluminum lines highly polished and they
look really good.

RayB