Re: 2005 DML Calendar submissions preview

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 12:05:29 EST

On Wed, November 24, 2004 12:20 am, Aaron Wyse said:

> I'd like to nominate a picture that I'm sure is floating around
> somewhere..
> It one of the ones of Christine with "DML BBQ or Bust" on the side of her.

I thought we already had, but looking at the July 2004 inset picture shows
"Have mud? We'll travel" and "I survived the DML BBQ but my truck
didn't."

Too bad there are no good pictures of Christine underwater. That would
make for an interesting calendar shot.

On second thought, maybe it's just as well we *don't* traumatize Tom (more
than we already do) for an entire month. :-)