Re: 2005 DML Calendar submissions preview

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 19:01:39 EST

I suppose that could be a mean thing to do.. Believe me, I've got pictures
of the demise of my first Dak, and seeing those just turns my stomache.
Currently, I think Mike's SAS Dak and Walt's '88 are a couple of the most
inspiring Dakotas; but the hell Tom's put Christing through shows the spirit
behind the drivers.
Aaron