Re: Idea for The List Archves

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 12:34:58 EST

On Nov 19, 2004, at 11:37, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> For right now, two improvements I have made are to combine posts
> made from the same person under different e-mail addresses into one
> e-mail address, and I've also added a percentage of the total next to
> each person's name. Rather than keep posting this monstrosity to
> the DML (and probably ticking off the digest members) :-) its
> available at the following URL:
>
> http://archives.dakota-truck.net/STATS

the address correction is a great thing. so how often does this thing
update itself? I want to see my new total since I combined my
addresses - it'll at least get me into a respectable 4 digit number =)

I think it would also be cool to have a couple other options here.
right now we have a "since time began" tally. how about YTD and maybe
something in between (last 5 years or since 2000 or maybe a yearly
tally)?

--
Mike Maskalans   <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'98 Dakota SLT 318 4x4                    SFA & 35s