RE: National Meet Needs To Be Central For Everyone

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 15:34:00 EST

I have to agree with Walt here. I'm all for the Denver location. Jason and
I will more than likely be driving through to Salt Lake after the meet to
visit the family anyway so further west really doesn't make much difference
to us, but Denver offers so much and can gather more eastern folk than Lake
Powell would. I've never been to Lake Powell and plan on seeing it someday,
but it doesn't have to be at this meet.

Denver is great... lots to do and see and closer for others. My vote is
Denver or surrounding area. :-)

ttyl,
Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)

MSN = black_dak_98@hotmail.com
Yahoo = drazaelbn
AIM = black98dak
ICQ = 105346330