Re: Meet locator maps online

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 01:46:52 EST

Hey, Jase...

< snip > I've included everyone I've seen express an interest in the meet.
If you're
 not on the map and want to be added, let me know. Similarly, if you're on
 the map and want to be removed, let me know that as well. If your location
 doesn't look right, we can figure that out.

 I've marked the possible meet locations that have been discussed (even the
 ones that have been rejected) for reference.

 http://www.bleazard.net/DML/arcs.jpg
http://www.bleazard.net/DML/no_arcs.jpg < snip >

Sweet!
Looks like we're gonna be just South of Chicago - if my geographical memory
still works...
Guess we need more "left coast" peeps if we wanna head for the high
plains...
Uhhhh....I don't see Jon's or your name/location on there...?!???!?

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
Averill Park, NY
2K DAK SY CC Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed

WebPage URL: http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/