ailing wipers

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 17:25:50 EST

It's been an interesting week. Wednesday we had a thunder-blizzard that
dumped enough heavy wet snow to cave in the roof of one of out local
state office buildings, and in the middle of that storm, thunder and
all, I had to drive around... the problem being that none of the various
appratii for the cleaning of my windshield are functioning. My
squirters don't squirt and my wipers don't wipe. What I originally
thought was a squirter motor now seems to be a multi-mal-function switch
(or at least a fuse, but that's unlikely because the squirter hasn't
worked for weeks, but the wipers have.) I just know this is going to
suck. At 100500 miles, I can't warranty it - not that I can go to my
dealer anymore anyway... The good thing is that I may not
have to dismantle my whole motor to install a new squirter motor...
  So, any ideas on this? Anybody have this switch replaced, know the
part # or whatever?