Mopars at the Strip 2005

From: sincityrt (sincityrt@dakota-durango.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 02:35:10 EST

April 1-3, 2005
Las Vegas Motor Speedway
http://www.moparsatthestrip.com
http://www.lvms.com

Pix from previous events:
http://www.dakota-durango.com/photographs.html

This event is always HUGE. Check out the pix in my site's event photos area
to see a sample of what's been out there. The fastest sweet 16 car is
usually in the 6's, and there's more vintage muscle on hand than you can
shake a stick at.

I don't have any details on a group entry rate yet, as soon as I have that
info I'll post it online. Right now I'm just getting people psyched up for
the event so you can mark the calendar and/or get the time off of work.

- Steve
http://www.dakota-durango.com