Re: DML 10th Anniversary National Meet Updates - Bandimere

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 07:04:43 EST

Only thing to note is that most facilities will close for a few days prior to
a 3-4 day Pro/National event for setup. We would have to time it so that the
Mile High Nationals would fall on the first weekend we would be in the area.
That would leave the following week for us to possibly attend a test & tune day
or even a private rental day if enough were interested.

Walt