Re: DML 10th Anniversary National Meet

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 12:29:56 EST

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> On Nov 21, 2004, at 19:57, Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com wrote:
>

>> I'm in that boat with you Andy.
>

> well now I wasn't too sure what Andy's penchant for road trips was(is)
> until he posted that MO is about his limit of willingness, but letting
> you slip by was definitely a mistake! (and a mistake I was also guilty
> of, I must confess)

Now I must clarify - when I posted naming people and calling them "Road
Trip Warriors" I was not trying to name everyone - I just typed the
names that came off the top of my head! I wasn't trying to leave anyone
out or call others road trip wussys :-P I just simply didn't take the
time to list everyone who might qualify! Now... the jury is still out
on people who drive quivering quad cab trucks - but that's a whole other
argument :D heheheheh - this statement was brought to you by the Long
Bed Lunatic - all opinions are the responsibility of their holder and
prolly not his fault due to pre-existing dementia.

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!