Power Wagon "4Wheeler Truck Of The Year"

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 13:17:11 EST

Four Wheeler mag named the Power Wagon their truck of the year - in what
I thought was a rather unfair comparison with a poorly leveled playing
feild. They pitted the new Dakota, Tacoma, Frontier, F-250 Super Duty,
Chevy Silverado Hybrid, and Power Wagon against eachother.

Well no duh that the Power Wagon would win in that feild of contestants.
  And that is not becaise I am naturally biased. The other trucks all
have serious capability limitations when compared to the Power Wagon.
(which comes with lockers, winch, tow hooks, electronically controlled
sway bar disconnects, and an armory of skid plates, ALL STOCK)

Regardless of how fair the competition was - the article and review does
dive accurate representations of all the trucks there and I think they
hit the nail on the head with their review of the Dakota.

The Power Wagon shines in their review - and rightfully so.

I WANT ONE!!!!!!

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!