Re: DML 10th Anniversary National Meet Updates

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 14:13:53 EST

"Norah Bleazard" <dml@bleazard.net> wrote:

: Ok... I've been busy today. After talking with Tom, we've got the event
: profile up and going. Obviously there will be a lot of changes to it as we
: go along, but it's a start. The page can be seen at:

: http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dmlevent/Aajy@LokvGPZ2/profile.htm

: There wasn't enough space on the page to include all the info we're
: collecting about this meet, so I've created a second page (link is on the
: event profile) that will contain all the info we collect and research
: regarding the event. If you go to the site:

: http://www.bleazard.net/DMLanniv/national.htm

   Heh! Wow, you *have* been busy. :-) Thanks very much for the
obvious effort that went into that! I will have to spend some time
surfing through those links. Hopefully I will be able to contribute
something as well. Because of the national meet, I actually subscribed
to a camping magazine the other day. I figure it should have lots of
ads for campgrounds and such on a national level, and probably some
good info for those of us (me) who have limited camping experience.
Next time I am in town, I will stop in at the AAA office and see
if they have any helpful resources.

: Jason and I are working with Tom on this as it's far too much work for just
: one person to organize. We're looking at Tom as the President of all this
: organizing as it was his idea to start this up again.. hehehehe. Yup, Tom..
: you brought it up... it's your baby now :-) You know that we'll do as much
: as we can.

     Hehehe! Yep, we'll "help", take credit for everything that goes
right and then blame everything that goes wrong on Tom! ;-)

--
                                          -Jon-

.-- Jon Steiger ---- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com --. | 1970 Barracuda - 1990 Dakota 'vert - 1992 Ram 4x4 - 1996 Dakota | | 1996 Intruder 1400 - 1996 Kolb FireFly - 2001 Ram QC 3500 CTD | `------------------------------------ http://www.jonsteiger.com --'