RE: Engine Bay Paint/POR 15

From: M Smith (gtv684@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 08:19:50 EST

I have painted an entire (small) car with POR before I stuck it in the barn
7 years ago. I did it with a couple foam brushes. I used the silver and the
car looks great!!! The car was stripped to bare metal, no flakes yet! It's
covered and waiting for me to hit the lottery or get a much better paying
job so it can be restored. But in the mean time it is well protected and I
give brushed on POR a big thumbs up!!

Just my .02 on the subject. I will crawl back in my hole now........

Mark in Kentucky
95 CC 4X4 3.9L