Re: RE: RE: Bridgestone Dueler AT's?

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 01:57:46 EST

droo wrote:
> >> From what I have read in the reviews and descriptions, everything
>> about the Revo is better.
>>
>> -Bill
>

> I have the revos and I think they are great. I can't wait for the snow
> to hit.

Yeah, I think I'm definitely going to try them for my next set of tires.
  Unfortunately (I can't believe I'm saying this is "unfortunate"), I
still have at least 20k (i.e. over 2 years for me) left on my BFG AT's
(which I also like a lot.. I just don't think I drive enough offroad to
justify putting up with the road noise that they create).

I suspect that I will buy new tires a lot sooner than I need to... Oh
well, gotta have something to do for fun.

-Bill