OT: Who was it.....?

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 14:12:09 EST

Somebody offered to help me on my "old" farm house project, but I can't
remember who it was. I believe your folks live down in Marshall, IL. If
you have any free weekends, email me off list and we can discuss it
possibly(money when etc.). I jsut need hands not any know how(but it's a
plus), so it don't matter if you have tools or any know how. I am about
ready to roof it all as soon as I get this sheething up tomorrow, majority
is about a 5/12 tops then there is a small section on front(10'x28') of
about 7/12 that I have ladder jacks for to do them.

Let me know as I'm off work all next week. This is all weather
permitting(no rain). I will have to work next sunday the 12th but I am off
work until then.

Bill Day
billday@comwares.net

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's

---