Re: DML 10th Anniversary National Meet

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 13:44:40 EST

On Fri, December 3, 2004 12:16 pm, jon@dakota-truck.net said:

> Speaking of e-bay, I did check there, no die cast Dakotas, but there
> are several Dodge Dakota keychains! From $5-10 each. The travel bugs are
> about $6 each, and it looks like they would easily attach to a keychain.
> Maybe I'll pick up one or two of each, and we can start 'em off at the
> National Meet in a couple of different geocaches. :-) Not right now
> though, I've got a year or so to get around to it. ;-)

Good idea, that would be pretty interesting.

Can you put directions on the travel bug? I had an idea, I'm not sure if
it would work out or not. Once we get the meet location decided, we could
always drop a travel bug (or several) in a local geocache and write on it
"please transport in the direction of City X". See if it would be there
waiting for us.