Re: RE: RE: Bridgestone Dueler AT's?

From: droo (03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Dec 04 2004 - 11:50:37 EST

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 22:57:46 -0800, Bill Pitz <dakota@billpitz.com> wrote:

> Yeah, I think I'm definitely going to try them for my next set of tires.
> Unfortunately (I can't believe I'm saying this is "unfortunate"), I
> still have at least 20k (i.e. over 2 years for me) left on my BFG AT's
> (which I also like a lot.. I just don't think I drive enough offroad to
> justify putting up with the road noise that they create).
>
> I suspect that I will buy new tires a lot sooner than I need to... Oh
> well, gotta have something to do for fun.
>
> -Bill

I bought my tires prolly about 5k sooner. I didn't wanna have worn treads
when the snow hits. I didn't notice any noise difference with the duelers
compared with the stockers. I compared the reviews of the bfg and dueler
revo on tirerack and that's what made the choice for me.

--
-Droo

http://www.grandroyal.org/dakota