Re: Hey Maskalans...

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 17:14:32 EST

On Dec 6, 2004, at 14:15, Mr. Plow wrote:

> That would be cool with me.
> I assume you'll work for Windsor pizza, and good Canadian beer right?
> hehehe

Definitely!
Actually I got a few good leads today thanks to a headhunter Andy
pointed me to, so hopefully this will be a far shorter stint of
unemploy than this summer was.

> With the Scout though, i'm currently debating between just buying a
> leaf spring kit or going with coils. Obviously the coils will require
> a lot more fabbin' and time.

Thought you were gonna do a springover and call 'er good? Decide 4"
isn't enough? =)
How's the WMS on those Mog axles compare?

I still don't know what I want to do with my RamCharger.... Too many
options/directions I could go and I don't even know what I'd do if I
had the money to do it. Building the Dakota kinda complicated my
desires for that truck.

--
Mike Maskalans   <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'98 Dakota SLT 318 4x4                    SFA & 35s