RE: Engine/motor mounts

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 17:46:36 EST

Put the truck up on ramps (or a lift of you have access to one). Remove the
three bolts on each motor mount (block side) - make sure you have a jack
under the balancer to support it (do NOT use it to lift the motor too
much...just as a support). Remove the two nuts for the long bolts running
through the frame-side of the mounts and then remove the mounts. Reverse
the process and you're all done.

- Bernd