Re: 2005 DML Calendar submissions preview

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 19:41:51 EST

On Nov 24, 2004, at 13:42, Michael Maskalans wrote:

> On Nov 23, 2004, at 18:02, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
>>

>> Here are the photos I have received so far:
>>
>> http://www.dakota-truck.net/STUFF/CALENDAR/PREVIEW2005
>
> I don't recognize that MO 'vert. I'd think somebody with a truck like
> that on this list would be a bit more vocal. =)
> I usually don't like rigs like that, but much like cruzinlo, yours is
> different enough to be very, very cool.
>
> also, that black CC in what looks like a UT desert seems to have a MN
> plate? who's that? I thought we were pretty shy on members from my
> home state, so that's notable to me.

boy, silent owners out there, eh?

I like the red R/T with the shaker hood that showed up in time for
voting too (or is it an older submission that I don't remember?).
anything special under the fancy bonnet? =)

--
Mike Maskalans   <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'98 Dakota SLT 318 4x4                    SFA & 35s