Re: 2005 DML Calendar submissions preview

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 20:00:59 EST

In article <C9486894-47E8-11D9-8125-000393129EB2@tepidcola.com>,
dml@tepidcola.com (Michael Maskalans) writes:

> boy, silent owners out there, eh?
>
> I like the red R/T with the shaker hood that showed up in time for
> voting too (or is it an older submission that I don't remember?).
> anything special under the fancy bonnet? =)
> --
> Mike Maskalans <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
> '98 Dakota SLT 318 4x4 SFA & 35s
> '84 RamCharger Royale SE 360 4x4 stock
> mobile.612.618.4652 home.585.935.7129

Yea, there's a couple I don't recall seeing before.

I think we should take the best shots of the 12 trucks (minus the Christine
shots) and put those in the calendar.

The one of Christine in the drink should be made into a center pull out "Tread
Lightly" PSA poster with the "dumbledorf" or "DMLORNTIEIEO" or what ever it is
he is logo, a deer with a red circle with a line through it, a set of keys with
a red circle with a line through it on top of a pillow. ;-)

Walt