Re: OT: John Cougar CD Needed/Wanted

From: Bill S. (kb7vkl@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 20:52:05 EST

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 19:07:35 -0500, gtv684@hotmail.com ("M Smith")
wrote:
>Okay, who else could I ask but the DML! I know someone out there has the
>John Cougar CD I need!
>It's simply John Cougar- "John Cougar". Has a picture of his face with a
>cigarette. The song "I need a lover" . I gotta get this CD for a Christmas
>thing at work. I will buy your copy or if you could burn a copy for me I
>will pay shipping plus whatever.

I found that song on several of his albums that I have, I don't have
thr self titled "John Cougar" album. If you just need that tune I can
make it available to you?
If you need the whole album I might be able to re-asemble it from
other albums if you can send me the track list?

1994 Dak, V6, AT, AC, all stock for now