RE: Engine/motor mounts

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 15:50:28 EST

It's not that hard...even with hand tools. I use wobble-tip extensions so
it's much easier to get by the suspension and "tight" spots. No aftermarket
mounts that I know of...but unless you're doing some serious mods (and a lot
of HP/TQ)...the factory mounts will work just fine.

Have to check on the cost of the mounts though - it's been a while since I
purchased them (put new ones on my truck on '02).

- Bernd