YES, I have a DAKOTA, and it WORKS!

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Wed Dec 08 2004 - 09:16:59 EST

It's a little bit dirty, well was until this rain moved through over the
past 3 days. Been using a neighbors 16' tandem trailer to haul 18/20'
lumber on. couldn't back around in my driveway for all the shit laying
around, so through the field I go.

Turns out after looking at the field during the day, I was in water about
mid-shin deep, not to mention that the ground is so freaking soggy right
now, if you pull off packed driveway or roads anywhere around here, the
wheel is guaranteed to sink. Had to use the DAK sunday night as some
daylight, down through the sloppy front ditch and up the hill so I could see
to dry in the house before the rain moved in.

Non-DAK content. I am getting farther on the house, have got some more
sheeting to hangon the sides of the new top addition, finish decking, trim
my eaves down for the facia to line up to and then I can start roofing it,
boy I will be ecstatic when it's roofed and I don't have to worry about
covering it up when it rains!!

Got to more gables to tear down and sheet after I frame up the new windows
for them then I will be ready tos tart ont he lower section.

Hope all of you are well!

Bill Day
billday@comwares.net

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's

---